Light-flooded 3.5 room flat
The Westhafen is a former inland harbour that has developed into a unique residential quarter. “Living by the water” is the motto and delights the residents of the harbour. The founders of Mainwesthafen are themselves long-time residents on the pier and can advise you as an owner and prospective buyer from their own experience. We are not conventional estate agents, but your future neighbours. Westhafen has developed into one of Frankfurt’s top residential areas and impresses with its central location and immediate proximity to the Main. Surrounded by water, the harbour island gives you the feeling of living on a cruise ship. You can reach the city centre via the promenade along the Main within a 10-minute walk.
- Passenger lift
- Video door intercom
- High quality parquet flooring
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Guest bathroom
- Shutters in the entire flat
- Washing machine connection
- Loggia with southern exposure
- Balcony facing north
- Separate cellar room
- Bicycle room
- Open, fully equipped kitchenette, with a fridge-freezer and equipped by the brand “Whirlpool”, at a distance of 500€. Further furniture can be taken over optionally.