Dream home – maisonette & apartment on the Westhafenmole
- Carp Trail
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 underground parking spaces
360 degree tour
Mainwesthafen Immobilien sells a magnificent 5-6 room apartment on the Westhafenmole. The carp trail is in the first row to the Main and you live directly at the beautiful west harbour. The highlight of this apartment, in addition to the unique living situation, is the generosity (penthouse house feeling), which was achieved by merging a duplex and a floor apartment. The apartments are architecturally masterfully coordinated with each other and convince by the use of high-quality materials and equipment in first-class quality. Nevertheless, the property impresses with very good construction quality. Via the left entrance in the 2. On the floor you reach the spacious dining room and gallery with access to the south-facing balcony and direct views of the Main via the hallway. Here, floor-to-ceiling glass fronts ensure optimum lighting conditions. In the 3. On the floor is the work and sleeping area with dressing room and designer bathroom. A connecting door leads to the living area of the apartment. Perfectly coordinated design elements and the SFBC from ARCLINEA leave nothing to be desired. In the rear wing there are 2 bathrooms and the bedroom with dressing room. The offer is rounded off by 4 underground parking spaces (double parkers) and a jetty.
The Westhafen is a former inland port that has developed into a unique residential area. "Living by the water" is the motto and delights the inhabitants of the port. The founders of Mainwesthafen are themselves long-term residents on the pier and can advise you as owner and prospect from their own experience. We are not traditional brokers, but your future neighbours.
The Westhafen has developed into one of the top residential areas of Frankfurt and impresses with its central location and close proximity to the Main. Surrounded by water, you have the feeling of living on a cruise ship on the harbour island. You can reach the city centre via the Promenade am Main within a 10-minute walk and the main train station in 5 minutes. Frankfurt Airport is just a few minutes away by car or public transport. In addition, due to the excellent location, one can quickly reach the adjacent motorways in all directions. Shopping and gastronomy can be found in the immediate vicinity.
- Architectural living concept – maisonette and apartment connected by security door: separation of the apartments easily possible
- Alarm system, video intercom
- 2.8 m ceiling height in all rooms / 6 m in high room
- ARCLINEA Italian designer fitted kitchen in both apartments
- Exclusive conversions (conversion costs approx. 215T EUR*)
- Partial furniture (acquisition costs approx. 275T EUR*)
- Dressing room/walk-in closet in the master bedrooms
- Gallery with 6 m height
- 4 underground parking spaces (plus 110,000T EUR)
- 1 jetty (plus 40T EUR)
- 4 designer bathrooms with high-quality equipment
- 2 household rooms with washing machine connection
- 3 balconies with views of the Main (south) and the harbour basin (north)
- 2 cellar rooms / bicycle storage room
* Listings and invoices are available