Dream home - maisonette and flat on the Westhafen pier
Mainwesthafen Immobilien is selling a wonderful 5-6 room flat on the Westhafen pier. The Karpfenweg is in the first row to the Main and you live directly on the beautiful Westhafen. The highlight of this flat, besides the unique living situation, is the spaciousness (penthouse feeling), which was achieved by combining a maisonette and a bunkhouse. The flats are architecturally masterfully coordinated and convince through the use of high-quality materials and first-class furnishings. At the same time, the property impresses with its very good construction quality. The flats were extensively renovated in 2015/16 (maisonette) and in 2020 (flat on one floor), including bathrooms and balconies, and meet the most modern standards.
Via the left entrance on the 2nd floor, you reach the spacious dining room and gallery with access to the south-facing balcony and direct view of the Main River. Floor-to-ceiling glass fronts provide optimal lighting conditions. On the 3rd floor is the study and bedroom area with dressing room and designer bathroom. A connecting door leads to the living area of the flat. Perfectly coordinated design elements and the ARCLINEA fitted kitchen leave nothing to be desired. In the rear wing there are 2 bathrooms and the bedroom with dressing room. The offer is rounded off by 4 underground parking spaces (double parking) and a boat mooring.
Westhafen is a former inland port that has developed into a unique residential neighborhood. “Living on the water” is the motto and delights the residents of the harbor. The founders of Mainwesthafen are themselves long-time residents on the pier and can advise you as an owner and prospective buyer from their own experience. We are not conventional brokers, but your future neighbors.
Westhafen has developed into one of Frankfurt’s top residential areas and impresses with its central location and immediate proximity to the Main. Surrounded by water, the harbor island gives you the feeling of living on a cruise ship. You can reach the city center via the promenade along the Main within a 10-minute walk.
- Architectural living concept – maisonette and storey flat connected by security door: Separation of the flats possible without any problems
- Alarm system, video intercom
- 2.8 m ceiling height in all rooms / 6 m in the high room
- ARCLINEA Italian designer fitted kitchen in both flats
- Exclusive conversions (conversion costs approx. 215T EUR*)
- Partial furnishing (acquisition costs approx. 275T EUR*)
- Dressing room/walk-in wardrobe in the master bedrooms
- Gallery with 6 m height
- 4 underground parking spaces (plus 110.000T EUR)
- 1 boat mooring (plus 40T EUR)
- 4 designer bathrooms with high quality fittings
- 2 utility rooms with washing machine connection
- 3 balconies with view to the Main (south) and the harbour basin (north)
- 2 cellar rooms / bicycle storage room
* Listings and invoices are available