Purist design apartment
Mainwesthafen Immobilien is selling a wonderful 3 room apartment on the Westhafen pier. The Karpfenweg is located in the first row to the Main and you live directly at the beautiful Westhafen. The highlight of this apartment, besides the unique living situation, is the exclusive equipment and quality of the apartment.
Via the hallway you reach the spacious living room on the right with access to the south-facing balcony and direct view of the Main River. The living room is complemented with an open fitted kitchen and a cooking island, equipped with high-quality “Gaggenau” electrical appliances. Here, floor-to-ceiling windows provide optimal lighting conditions. The rooms are separable with sliding doors, the rear living area is accessible from both sides via hallways on the left and right respectively. The main bathroom and the sauna were equipped by the brand “Boffi”, here highest requirements of quality are fulfilled. Another room with access to the north balcony is also located in the rear living area.
The offer is completed by a basement room, a bicycle room and a single underground parking space. Karpfenweg is a one-way street and is mainly used by the residents of the mainly used by the residents of the residential units.
Westhafen is a former inland port that has developed into a unique residential neighborhood. “Living on the water” is the motto and delights the residents of the harbor. The founders of Mainwesthafen are themselves long-time residents on the pier and can advise you as an owner and prospective buyer from their own experience. We are not conventional brokers, but your future neighbors.
Westhafen has developed into one of Frankfurt’s top residential areas and impresses with its central location and immediate proximity to the Main. Surrounded by water, the harbor island gives you the feeling of living on a cruise ship. You can reach the city center via the promenade along the Main within a 10-minute walk.
- architectural living concept (PurPur Interior Concept)
- alarm system, video intercom
- designer fitted kitchen with cooking island and “Gaggenau” electrical appliances
- sliding doors to all rooms, built-in wardrobes and dressing rooms – floor to ceiling windows with electric shutters
- floor heating
- 2 bathrooms with high quality equipment of the brand “Boffi“
- sauna in the master bath
- storage room (washing machine connection possible)
- two balconies with a view of the Main River (south) and the harbor (north)
- cellar room / bicycle storage room / washing machine room in common property / underground parking space