Architect's flat with own boat dock
The Westhafen is a former inland harbour that has developed into a unique residential quarter. “Living by the water” is the motto and delights the residents of the harbour. The founders of Mainwesthafen are themselves long-time residents on the pier and can advise you as an owner and prospective buyer from their own experience. We are not conventional estate agents, but your future neighbours.
Westhafen has developed into one of Frankfurt’s top residential areas and impresses with its central location and immediate proximity to the Main. Surrounded by water, the harbour island gives you the feeling of living on a cruise ship. You can reach the city centre via the promenade along the Main within a 10-minute walk and the main railway station in 5 minutes. Frankfurt Airport is only a few minutes away by car or public transport. In addition, the excellent location provides quick access to the adjacent motorways in all directions. Shopping facilities and gastronomy can be found in the immediate vicinity.
- Passenger lift
- Video door intercom
- Real wood parquet (plank pattern in ash)
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Generous built-in cupboards
- Ethanol fireplace in one of the bedrooms
- Master bedroom with French balcony
- Bespoke fitted kitchen with a granite worktop and high quality built-in appliances (Siemens)
- En-suite bathroom with bath
- Guest bathroom with shower
- Loggia with harbour view
- Underground parking space (Dublex) and own boat dock
- Cellar room, bicycle room